2. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile device whenever you visit the website. Cookies normally contain the name of the server from which a cookie was sent; the lifetime of the cookie and a unique value usually generated randomly.
Cookies on our website (www.panntour.com) ensure a better user experience and enable you to use the website and all its features. Alongside this, cookies collect aggregated information about the use of our website.
Cookies themselves do not possess the information necessary for your identification.
3. Cookie settings in your browser
You can control the setting of cookies on your device using your browser’s settings. In the event the terms and conditions governing cookies are amended, all previous cookies managed by us will be deleted and set again according to the newly published terms and conditions. We cannot delete cookies set on our website that are managed by other parties (for instance Google, etc.). You can delete them in your browser’s settings.
Please read the instructions on the links below on how to control cookies using browser settings:
- Internet Explorer 9 – click HERE for instructions
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8 – click HERE for instructions
- Google Chrome – click HERE for instructions
- Mozilla Firefox – click HERE for instructions
- Opera (website is in English) – click HERE for instructions
- Safari (website is in English) – click HERE for instructions