Styria’s medieval cities
From 59,00 € per person*
*For 6 or more participants. For smaller groups, contact us or fill out the reservation form.
The cities of Ptuj and Maribor are the historic and cultural centers of the region of Styria. Discover their rich heritage and an invigorating city vibe that has lasted for over two millennia. We will visit the Ptuj castle, the old town streets and wine cellars, Maribor’s Lent district with the oldest vine in the world and the Dreisiebner farm from where we can admire the famous "heart among the vineyards." An unforgettable experience with a special emphasis on the wine culture and culinary tradition of Styria.
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Estimated start: 10:00 a.m.
- Duration: from 11 to 12 hours
- Pick-up location: by agreement
- A tour of ancient and medieval Ptuj – the old city center and Ptuj Castle.
- Viewing the Collection of traditional carnival masks.
- Visit the Ptuj wine cellar with wine tasting
- Walk in Maribor’s famous Lent district and see the oldest vine in the world (450 years).
- Visit the famous "heart among the vineyards” in Špičnik.
- Dinner at a local tourist farm.
- A relaxed conclusion of the day in the Osterberger wine cellar and bar.
The trip includes
- Wine and culinary tastings.
- All entry fees.
- Conclusion in the wine bar.
- Basic accident insurance.
- Guided tour and organization.
- Transportation with a comfortable tourist vehicle (coach).
Dinner at surcharge.
On a trip through the Styria’s medieval cities you will visit...