The Goričko region
From 69,00 € per person*
*For 6 or more participants. For smaller groups, contact us or fill out the reservation form.
The name Goričko comes from the Slovene word for vineyard. That is what the locals call the hills that were formed from the Pannonian Sea long ago. Although not very far from large European cities, "progress" has bypassed Goričko, preserving an image typical for Central Europe before the Second World War. But if it was until recently thought of as a handicap, it has now turned out to be an advantage. Vineyards, orchards, meadows and fields, scattered like a mosaic upon the landscape, harmoniously intertwine with and complement the old settlements, hamlets and individual farms A unique look into a simpler time.
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Estimated start: 10:00 a.m.
- Duration: from 10 to 11 hours
- Pick-up location: by agreement
- The Nuskova mineral water spring.
- The Gjerkeš Wine Cellar and vineyards.
- The Gradič beekeeping farm.
- The Goričko Castle (largest in Slovenia)
- Preparing the famous “Prekmurska Gibanica” dessert.
The trip includes
- All entrance fees.
- Guided tour and organization.
- Preparation of the “Prekmurska Gibanica”
- Wine and honey product tasting.
- Basic accident insurance.
- ransportation with a comfortable tourist vehicle (coach).
A delicious lunch, drink at surcharge.
On a trip through the Goričko region you will visit...